EXPANSION JOINTS FOR BITUMINOUS OR PVC-P WATERPROOFING MEMBRANES FOR USE ON ROOFS, TUNNELS, VIADUCTS ETC.
- The ITALPROFILI® Art. 690 has the following characteristics:
- two 150 mm lateral wings with 35°angled ribs at 1 mm in height and a series of slots along the outside edge to ensure sound anchorage to the bitumen and to the bituminous membrane;
- a central body with 2 different thicknesses which preform both as an expansion joint and a seal and is 38 mm x 38 mm x 25 metres in length.
- The joint is extruded using a specially stabilized thermoplastic but “rubbery” type material which is compatible with bitumen and with bituminous membranes. This material has a high mechanical resistance both in expansion and contraction, also at low temperatures and is highly resistant to UV, ozone and other chemical and atmospheric agents.
- Art. 692 has the same characteristics as Art. 690 with the exception of the lateral wings which are smooth to facilitate welding to PVC membranes.